Tape Label Studio 2021.2 available
We just published a new version of Tape Label Studio: 2021.2.
Here is what we changed:
- Added possibility to save feedback as a file to send it manually
- Fixed a bug where the app crashed when a document couldn’t be printed
- Fixed a bug where urls couldn’t be opened with the default browser any more (breaking change in net core 3)
- Fixed a bug where an empty list of labels to be added in advanced mode lead to an error
- Fixed a bug in alignment selection preview after using template editor
- Fixed a bug where buttons disappeared with low Windows resolution / high scaling options set
- Fixed a bug where the button in printer calibration selection dialog was disabled when the list was empty
The release is available in the download section.